Friday, May 27, 2016

Fantastic Falcon! A Character Overveiw.

Oh Falcon...never change! •*•*•*\(^_^)/*•*•*•

Sam Wilson! AKA The Falcon.

The true high-flying bird of Marvel. Stand aside Hawk-Boy. A new bird's in town....and man is he awesome!

Falcon is admittedly one of my favorite characters of the MCU (He's all over my blog, so it's kinda obvious). He quite possibly could be my all time favorite...coming in close along with Bucky and Vision...as well as Ant-Man tagging along.
So I figured, why not make an entire character appreciation post dedicated to him? I've probably already done this, but even if I have or have not, I'm still doing it.

It seems to always be this way with Cap movies. The sidekick becomes my top ranked character of the MCU and then...you barely ever see them again. Yep. Poof. Gone.
Thankfully this hasn't happened with Falcon.
(Unless you count AoU. One of the many reasons I hate that movie.)
Since his appearance in The Winter Soldier we've seen much more of this winged warrior.
And I'm thrilled about that.
From his brief cameos in AoU to the shattering effect he had in Ant Man as well as the current way he defied gravity in Civil War. Falcon is the life of the party.
Yet...he's so underrated.
During Anthony Mackie's (Falcon) CATWS panel someone brought a sign that said in large bold letters. "WELCOME SEBASTIAN STAN!" Mackie wondered where his name was and she pointed it out....scrawled in pencil.

"Oh! Anthony Mackie's going to be here too?! I better add this on!"-Roughly Anthony Mackie's Quote

Ok...maybe I'm being a little rough on the fandom...I do that...A LOT. (I regret nothing! >:D)
But still...Falcon is the quippiest character I have ever seen, has the best lines and literally needs to be in everything.

Gonna make another Cap movie? (KILL HIM ALREADY!)
Falcon.

Gonna make another Avengers movie?
Falcon.

Gonna make a Black Panther movie?
...Falcon and maybe Bucky? (What? There's set-up for everyone's favorite bad-guy-gone-good to be in there)

 Ant-Man and The Wasp?
Falcon.

Dr Str-! Wait, never mind...
Falcon in the end credits?

Guardians of the Galaxy 2?
End credits again maybe...

Another Spider-Man?
NO, DON'T TORTURE MACKIE LIKE THAT! HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE AROUND THE DIVA THAT IS TOM HOLLAND!

Black Widow movie?
Falcon!!!

Get what I'm saying yet?
Let the winged warrior soar through all the Marvel movies!

I would root for a team up movie of Falcon and The Winter Soldier, it could be animated possibly like the "Captain America and Iron Man" as well as "Iron Man and The Hulk" movies on Netflix.
But they could maaayybee hire the actual actors for the voices? (What? If Sebastian Stan can voice Bucky in a video game, I see no reason why him and Mackie could do a animated movie.)

But honestly, Mackie says he doesn't want a solo Falcon film (bummer) so let's put him in everything!
Oh, well...there is of course problems with schedules and stuff, but still.

Also, there's a post that's gotten very popular on Pintrest. Namely; "Quit trying to get Cap and Widow into the Black Panther movie! There's going to be very few white people in it, so quit trying to insert your white favorites!"
Yeah, buuuut...can Falcon be in it? Hey, not white!
Also...it's a game of cat and...bird I guess.
So yeah, Falcon.
Falcon everywhere.
ALL OF THE FALCON!!! :D

This has been my; Fantastic Falcon post! Up next will be "Hailing Hawkeye!" (Wow, I'm in a bird mood) See Ya!~Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment