Monday, April 18, 2016

Clintasha fans, don't give up!

Civil War is "Civil"erely scaring me! (Pun pun pun pun pun! XD)

Alright fans! Everyone is spazzing out over Steve Rogers' possibly upcoming death. (By the way, I heard in my news that Bucky has been suited for the Captain America uniform. Also the mash-ups have a new Cap!Bucky. Just so ya know!) we seem to forget a titanic waiting to be risen again.

Clintasha.


Hello, my fellow fans who were ready to destroy the evil one who corrupted Natasha and sunk one the most beautiful ship of all time: Clintasha.
With a family in there "just to cement that it's not happening" which, is sadly forgotten, that they blew up.
You're welcome.
Anyhow, that aside, given that Barton's back in the fray since he "retired" at the end of AoU which means something made him get back in.
A little "family matter" perhaps? Baron Zemo anyone?

Alright, time to cut to the chase. The latest trailer has Natasha saying to Barnes (good Lord, does she have a thing for B's if this goes where I hope it's not going?) "don't you remember me?"
After, y'know, getting hit in the fork of the legs, Bucky's face is obviously contorted and looking like; "I am in severe pain right now! Don't you pull that memory junk on me!" But that aside it brought Clintasha fans (or rabid Bucky fan girls...yikes. 0-0 yeah, he does need to be protected....FROM THEM.) into a "OH NO" state again...myself included.

But I honestly think it means nothing.

Let me get one thing straight, I have no problems with WinterWidow...I just like Clintasha better. If they were to start a relationship I would harbor little resentments and support it.
(Uh oh....what's that? Duck! A storm of Black Widow cosplayers! Hey, hey, hey! I did it before it was cool! AKA: me when the Bucky fan girls see him get into a relationship with Nat. <seriously Russo Bros, please don't!>)

Ok, to back up my argument. In a behind the scenes footage we see Cap and Bucky run up to Natasha and get ready to confront her. She says something that causes them to be agitated and we see BUCKY drop into a fighting stance. Steve follows suit, but cautions him causing Bucky to glance at him with kind of a "whatever" look.

Anymore proof needed? Before AoU, Sebastian Stan (I had to find out who acted everyone to do this blog, I hope you're happy!) had expressed no preferences to being paired with Natasha, he nearly avoided the subject all together. Oddly enough, after afore mentioned horrible movie came out he started saying that, "he'd be okay with it." And "it could be interesting." Coincidence? I think not.
Why? After Bruce and Natasha were thrust together with no build up, would he suddenly be showing interest? Is it because of Brutasha in general?
It caused lots of actors (See: Anthony Mackie. "I've got wings, I'm in the military, and she chooses the Hulk?!" <roughly his comment>) to go into a slight backlash. Causing Renner, JEREMY RENNER. Scarlett Johansonn's coactor, the one she did interviews and had so much chemistry with. The one who had nothing but praise for her and Black Widow, to call Natasha a terrible thing.
Even Chris Evans, who also shared same sentiments, had agreed.
Right after Age Of Ultron.

Is this all "coincidental?" Or are the recent comments of Sebastian Stan just him trying to divert the wave of Brutasha? (Boy, you are lucky Whendon ain't in charge anymore because he'd haul you away so fast you'd be seeing Stars and Stripes.)

Quite personally, my breath is held for Clintasha...because it brought the best out of her. However, her performance in The Winter Soldier was extraordinary too....but that may not count given that she had about 2 minutes of screen time with Bucky.

So what do you think? Will Natasha be there for Clint if anything happens to his family? Will they keep the best friends thing going for a couple movies and then start dating? Or will all that chemistry be put to waste as she gets together with Bucky, who she could possibly have good chemistry with? I'd  love to know!
 ~Winter

Side note! Despite how everyone calls it a "love story" between Cap and Bucky...it's not. Given how BUCKY'S ACTOR HIMSELF puts a ton of emphasis on FAMILY every time he's talking about the relationship. Also he has said multiple times that they are "more brothers than anything else." So, yeah.
THE MORE YOU KNOW!   .•*\^-^/*•.

Double side note! Because reasons! I loved the part when Scott Lang was fanboying so hard! That was so funny and could possibly give Coulson a run for his money (or trading cards! ;))
Plus...did anyone see the awesome car in the background? (GET OFF BUCKY! YOUR METAL ARM WILL SCRATCH THE PAINT!) But in hindsight, driving an old timey car when trying to hide may it be a good idea.
"KSSHT! You have your orders men! Bring Captain America and his band of renegades in! You can't miss em'! They're driving something about as old as Cap! KSSHT!"
Yeah...could be problems. But still, the car is cool! (Thank you Sam Wilson for making me notice it.
<What? I wanted to see his facial expression when Scott entered! And I got sidetracked like this:
"Ha! I wanna see how you react to the guy who whooped your-OOH! That's a cool car! It's old-fashioned! Why is that geezer leaning on it? HE HAS A METAL ARM. Get off! Down! Doown...don't you dare scratch the paint! Down! Down boy! <XD it's funny because Steve told him to drop the chip in TWS like one tells a puppy to drop a shoe...or whatever they've taken. :/ What? It's true...>)

No comments:

Post a Comment